Understanding the critical importance of expediting, Matrix's employs unique methodologies using professional purchasers, shippers and receivers ensuring maximum efficiencies throughout the process.
Areas of expertise include:
- management (process, records, logistics)
- negotiation (suppliers, personnel)
- purchasing recruitment
- food, beverages, supplies construction materials
- construction (labour, materials, staff)
- camp staff
- modes of transportation (helicopter, fixed wing, trucks, snowmobiles)
- Yellowknife Operations Our hangar facility at the Yellowknife Airport provides the luxury of loading all cargo and crew from one location, regardless of which operator is used. This location also enables Matrix the flexibility to source out-of-region aircraft during periods of high demand.
- Hazelton, BC. Matrix has warehousing and expediting facilities Hazelton, BC to support our camps and personnel in the northwestern region of British Columbia.
- Iqaluit , NU Matrix maintains an office, and stores equipment in Iqaluit for our Nunavut operations.
Cores & Samples
For this most critical aspect of fieldwork, Matrix provides security, minimal handling, tracking from camp to laboratory, and a strict "Chain of Custody" on transportation of all samples.